Arthritis, especially Rheumatoid Arthritis and OsteoArthritis could be a complicated by joint penile deformation. This is because the inflammation of joints in those two diseases involves the harm to synovial layer on pain contact surfaces, being uneven combined with mechanical force, the jagged joint surfaces later trigger erosion and displacement all around the joint. As the Arthritis progress, the space between some joint surfaces narrows, ultimately the joint become non-functional and can not move. The condition is referred to as sublimation, a permanent lengthy term condition. So, can this dreadful consequence be avoided? The answer is however, by the following methods
1. Unforeseen confirmation of erosive Arthritis, combined with immediate use of strong anti-inflammatory drugs dropping the intensity of ache, aiming to protect the main difference synovial layer. Drugs including Indomethacin, Diclofenac and Glucocortocoids are almost always used.
2. Decrease peptids intake, red meat specifically.
3. Stop drinking beer, but replace them furthermore tea, for its sorry victim anti-oxidative and anti-inflammatory affect on.
4. Exercises, by promoting whilst unaffected joints, and use the enthused joint at normal rom (not over-extend or over-flex).
5. Prop up, splints and guards helping put the movements of enthused joint in normal selection, hence prevent damages due inappropriate application mechanical forces within the fragile joint surfaces.
6. Vitamin c, reduces vasculitis (inflammation if you do blood vessels), protect joint blood vessels from auto-immune or infective tenderness, especially in the a few Rheumatoid Arthritis.
There are obviously more ways and means to prevent joint penile deformation, currently there is a powerful undergoing effort by using the internet medical writers to pile up information from experienced Arthritis valued clientele and research papers for the different medical organizations. I will keep this topic updated every now and then to bring the next big recommendations and findings around joint deformities prophylaxis yet public..