Sunday, January 20, 2013

Rheumatoid Arthritis - Chronic Treatment Without Drugs


My mother would have been a vibrant and active girly. She was active in her church, worked in soup kitchens, loved digging under the dirt and just generally enjoying the gifts. She and her husband, my step-father, traveled coupled with a marvelous time all together.

One day she got up barely able to caddy. She told me the pain and stiffness came in actuality overnight. She was end up having Rheumatoid Arthritis. The alter in her was so dramatic it is difficult to comprehend. She lived in pain more than 10 years.

The recent years of her life, she moved back states after her beloved fiance died. Much of that time I lived in the apartment next doorway, going in and your, checking on her. Once she told me "I hurt viewing television. "

The last four a lot of her life she has become on steroids and vicodin to assist you to control the pain. The negative effects of the steroids can be what killed her... but bear in mind her death certificate travels cerebral vascular accident... aka a stroke. The steroids had cascading effects passing on kidney damage and brittle problematic veins.

It's been 14 years also it can still feel like a day ago.

Today there are other ways of reducing pain without the need for drugs. One of will be the technologies is the CieAura holographic irritation chips. I've talked to can provide homeowners put them on a arthritic hands, feet, pelvis, neck and have felt by tremendous relief. For some there is no longer any pain. Individuals the pain has become less common to manageable levels absolutely no medications are needed.

The CieAura holographic chips have got technology so cutting edge that not everyone can understand it. The hologram into your chips contain information which resonate using your vibrations of the performance... and I didn't even know cells vibrated until I recently found the chips.

I've heard people say it's not necessary to a little hologram while using the plastic sticker could contain information connected with an relevance. I suppose once it was impossible to think a little magnetic strip on the rear of credit cards or hotel key cards to assistance contain information and this can be transmitted electronically.

A regarding sports figures are within the CieAura holographic chips. Rudy Tomjanovich they will Elvin Hayes, two names that will resonate with "old" karate fans, spoke at your current CieAura launch in Manhattan. They talked about the pain that was and the dog's chips that balanced their bodies hence the pain disappeared.

I think about I'd still have Mom here to speak with if she taken the chips. No prescriptions... no brittle blood fishing boats... no stroke. Her mom died a few years later in her mid-90s, so she had been able to still be around in her early 80s. Definitely, that is something I'll never know.

I do know these little elements of plastic with information contained in the hologram are relieving pain in many people right now. These families it will have their loved ones inside them longer because absolutely nothing enters human body.

I wish I'd had them 14 previous for my mom.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment