The means of "Unmasking and treating the base problem":
This technique is being explained like never before. It is a cause of new hope for the patients, and gives probable results. It also gives usa the clue and the power to a new etiology over a symptom of Pain Lower - leg Joint. Clinically our work has proved that the pain knee is due to lesions which is outside the joint and aging has nothing to do places. These lesions may appear who are only 35 years of age and also have invariably found in these particular cases of Osteo-Arthritis knee joint that clinically common to Pain Knee. Why these lesions gather is a question not yet been answered, but anyway they may be well demarcated, identifiable as well as severely tender on rich palpation. These lesions when remedied give complete relief for the symptom of Pain Back, thus certain other Treatment modalities would would be smart to be postponed, till what lengths that the patient escapes any better from this new browser.
However a big task continues as lying ahead. This new algorithm must be treated authenticated and standardized start by making bigger Treatment models. Their results evaluated and follow-ups practiced. Till date this new algorithm only provides for us a clue of a fascinating etiology of pain knee also a new possible Treatment procedure.
Trigger spots identified around knee joint are usually under:
1. Above the joint within it is on called the Adductor Tubercle, possibly the state insertion of Adductor Magnus (Fibro Osseous Junction).
2. Higher up on the previous tendons and ligaments similar line within. May be these prove to be tendonitis or with correlated underlying Bursitis.
3. On Lateral side it is on the origin from the Gastronemius lateral head (Fibro Osseous Junction).
4. Higher up on the previous tendons and ligaments similar line on the outside of. May be these prove to be tendonitis or with correlated underlying Bursitis.
5. The actual upper border of Patella (this 's rare).
6. On the medial aspect of the joint pain upon Tibial Collateral Ligament ( Pes anserine bursa).
7. Ones own Dorsum above the popliteal fossa.
The first and another points are invariably found in all the cases presenting with Major problem Knee joint. Rarely a patient may have only one example. These points are basically causing the main symptom of pain once we clinically see in until this everyday practice. Why these sites are about to develop these pathological changes is certainly a important question to always be answered.
However other questions looking forward towards us the majority of explaining the etiology and pathogenesis for the disease are:
What in particular is the pathology at web sites?
Why are certain people more prone to develop these changes while are not?
Can some people be prevented?
Are some people posture related?
Having identified them what are the most useful options to treat the whole bunch?