OsteoArthritis which is known as sandhigatavata in ayurvedic medicine may occurs such as a some particular food, poor blood flow, dryness, over exertion and a low nutrient supply for joint. It is the key vata disease described numerous ayurvedic classicals like Charak samhita several Ashtanga hridaya. It is because of the inflammation and involving cartilage and affects a great joints of knees, legal fees, lower spine, fingers along with a toes.
It can be managed by
- Eating great deal of vegetables, freshly cooked chicken, hot soups of dried beans, pulse, moderate quantity issued ghee and oils to find lubircate the dried outlets. By avoiding oily and foods that are fried. Doing a regular mild exercise programme help the joint to move and stop further damages also by noti ndulging in just a hard job which can harm the joints. Daily massaging is within the mahanaraya oil or help to make oils prescribed by an ayurvedic doctor is utilized to calm down the worth vata dosha.
- Ayurvedic drugs added reduce the vitiated vata just go improves the kapha and pitha functions. The main drug that is recommended to treat this degenerative matter is Karaskara. Sahachara, bala, devdar, shallaki etc also are used. Main preparations attained are qwath, arishta, choorna, medication and ghrit.
- In order to cleanse the toxins from the colon Triphala, this is a mild laxative is chosen. Triphala has specific point to pacify vitated vata.
- Trikatu is offered to enhance the digestive fire that may enhance the equilibrium a good pitha dosha.
- Guggul permits you to strengthen the bone cellular material. It reduces the tenderness and edema, pacify kapha dosha.
- In order to control rheumatoid arthritis, Ayurveda suggests Boswellia periodontal or phellodendron bark as well scute root and it is joined with myrrh gum, fang feng significant, qin and jiao root.
Commonly used prescription antibiotics are Sahacharadi qwath, Guggul thikta qwath, Maharasnadi qwath, Rasnerandadi qwath, Balarishta, Dhanwantharishta, Karasakar ghrit, Guggul thiktaka ghrit, Shadpala ghrit. Ashwagandha, Bala, Shallaki, Guggul and Rasna are utilized in pure herbs routine..