Occupational therapists and physiotherapists must provide complementing therapy to but for the patient(s) with the Rheumatoid Arthritis ailment. They need to match each others therapy and private education, that the patients is not actually confused and can manage the disease in the correct way. The biggest contribution that both occupational therapist and physiotherapist for both the patient with this disease is to use pain relief, improving ability to move and functional ability, and managing the mental where did they cognitive perspective to pain and perceived impairment.
Objectives Your Physiotherapist And Occupational Therapist
1. educate and assure patient though disease, its process, prognosis, and what to expect
2. update, instruct and demonstrate strategies for energy conservation and its benefits
3. how to manage holding joint range of exercises using exercise, heat method and protection
4. how to strengthen strength and stamina by exercising, mental imagery and perception
5. prevent or slow the disease using approaches such maybe splinting, adaptive and versatile approaches
6. how to they are going to or improve mobility that people function, enabling and encouraging the person with the disease looking as participative as possible in activities and mobility. Mental approaches to stress management, motivation and empowerment may possibly used to encourage and empower the affected person with Rheumatoid Arthritis to increase as much and and as frequently as possible.
7. provide the environmental (social and physical) to help, advice and modifications in an attempt to facilitate the patient's intellectual and physical adjustment throughout disease
8. re-integrate the patient on their homes, work and self confidence, with Rheumatoid Arthritis.